Amazon Phone Number 0843 455 0130.
Amazon phone number, is here to help new and existing customers get the best from Amazon products and services. Call the Amazon contact number to speak to a Amazon customer services assistant for general advice, guidance or specialist assistance from the world’s largest on-line retailer.
Amazon.co.uk originated as Book-pages, an independent online store established in 1996 and acquired by Amazon.co.uk in 1998. Although famous for selling books, Amazon also sells a vast range of everyday products alongside high-profile items such as the Amazon Kindle.
MP3s and Cloud Player; Amazon Cloud Drive; Kindle; App-store for Android; Books; Music, Games, Film and TV; Electronics; Computer and Office; Home, Garden and Pets; Toys, Children and Baby; Clothes, Shoes and Watches; Sports and Outdoors; Grocery, Health and Beauty; DIY, Tools and Car.
The greater part of Amazon’s sales are products sold by Amazon, though products from third-party sellers are also available.
• Amazon Marketplace: members of the Amazon community can sell their used, unwanted or collectable items.
• Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA): You sell it, Amazon will ship it. Amazon will store your products, directly pick, pack and deliver them as well as provide customer service. You can even offer your products for sale on other Amazon Marketplaces in Europe (Germany, France, and Italy). Let your business benefit from Amazon expertise.
• Amazon Web-store: Reach tens of millions of Amazon.co.uk shoppers. Suitable for a business start-up or a large enterprise, Amazon’s eCommerce solutions can help you succeed. If you are looking for the quickest way to start selling online, sign up to sell on Amazon.co.uk and start today.
• Amazon Checkout: Offers your customers a fast, convenient and seamless checkout experience with Amazon Checkout. Customers can purchase securely without sharing their payment information.
• Amazon Product Ads: A highly targeted cost-per-click advertising program that puts your products in front of millions of Amazon.co.uk customers. Customers are taken directly to your website to make a purchase. Just upload your products, set your budget, and go live.
Amazon.co.uk is the trading name for Amazon EU SARL, Amazon Services Europe SARL and Amazon Media EU SARL. All three companies are subsidiaries of Amazon.com
Call Amazon Phone Number to speak to a customer service assistant. Remember the Amazon Phone Number is your direct link to customer support from the world’s largest on-line retailer.